Thinkinside provides location intelligence for indoor spaces. We measure, monitor and analyse in real-time how people and assets move inside a physical space and provide: 1) analytics and Key Performance Indicators to decision-makers on how to optimise processes and 2) advanced indoor location-based services.
Based on Quuppa Real-Time Locating System, Thinkinside has off-the-shelf solutions for the retail and manufacturing market with two products internationally commercialised:
1) RetailerIN (www.retailerin.com): By tracking with Quuppa technology how shopping carts and baskets move in a grocery store, RetailerIN technology reconstructs and analyses the entire shopping journey from the moment customers enter the store, until they reach the checkout. This information can be integrated and matched with sales data to understand where shoppers went, what they bought and, even more importantly, what they didn’t buy.
The information collected is processed through proprietary algorithms and technology, and transformed into actionable insights to some of the key questions affecting modern retailers:
- Is the store layout effective?
- How are promos performing?
- What is the conversion of a given department or aisle?
- What is the true value of the sales floor?
- Am I using the right number/type of baskets and trolleys in my store?
2)ThinkIN for Industry: the innovative platform for real-time monitoring and control of assets and workforce in industrial environments. ThinkIN combines Quuppa technology and IoT to transform the shop floors of manufacturing companies into smart and digital environments, supporting:
- Workflow management (monitor and control industrial workflows in real time);
- Industrial process optimisation (enhance productivity and factory efficiency);
- Workforce safety (improve safety and security of operations).
Data are collected from Quuppa TAGs or specific devices (e.g. bracelet, name badge) positioned on workers or assets such as, e.g., forklifts, pallets or trolleys used to transport materials and components. Data are elaborated in the cloud and transformed into actionable knowledge on industrial processes. An interactive dashboard provides statistics and visual analytics to optimise the entire production process.
ThinkIN technology has also been used in other sectors, such as fairs and exhibitions.